- Books - String Resources - Research Guides at University of Michigan Library.
- Touching Art: The Poetics and the Politics of Exhibiting the Tree of Life.
- Phylogenesis (Founding of the Commonwealth, Book 1).
- AARP/Betty Crocker Cooking for Two.
- The Comprehensible Cosmos: Where Do the Laws of Physics Come From?.
Availability In Stock. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Share. Description Reviews More Details.
- Lionel Tertis : The First Great Virtuoso of the Viola.
- Tertis-White Collection - Archives Hub.
- Navigation menu;
- Lionel Tertis : the first great virtuoso of the viola / | IAML!
- Essays for Richard Ellmann: Omnium Gatherum.
- Suicide in the Middle Ages: Volume 2: The Curse on Self-Murder.
- Brassinosteroids : Practical Applications in Agriculture and Human Health.
Williams, Michael D. Music for viola.
V36 W53 Zeyringer, Franz. V36 Z59 String Music in Print Reference: Z S9 F David D. Boyden and Ann M.
Lionel Tertis: The First Great Virtuoso of the Viola
Barrett, Henry. The viola: complete guide for teachers and students. MT B27 A48 Giorgetti, Ferdinando. G Menuhin, Yehudi and William Primrose. Violin and viola. Rolland, Paul and Marla Mutschler.
Violists -- Great Britain -- Biography. Great Britain. Many composers, including Bax, Holst and Vaughan Williams, wrote significant works for him; he was a member of a number of prominent string quartets; and he was later to design and promote his own 'Tertis model' viola.
The Lionel Tertis-John White Collection – British Viola Society
Tertis is virtually synonymous with the increasing importance of the viola as a solo and recital instrument alongside the violin and the cello. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search.